Saturday, June 11, 2011

I finally arrived!

10 Junio 2011

Cochabamba airport is the prettiest airport I’ve seen. It’s randomly placed fauna and colored windows separate it from other grimy, boring airports. After traveling for 30 hours and getting about seven hours of sleep total, I’m very pleased to be at a destination where I can walk off of a plane and see colossal mountains behind heavy fog in the morning.
There are so many Pepes here! The security guard! My waiter!

This place will surely go on my list of favorite places:
Merida, Mexico
Semuc Champey, Guatemala
Toledo, Espana

Ah! I see a woman in a bowler hat!

I’m won over.


And now a video to provide insight on what I've been expecting. (We totally watched this in my Anthropology class to discuss how enthnocentric it was.)



thanks disney!

No comments:

Post a Comment